General Terms and Conditions
MEIRO JOYAS, artisan company of the community of Madrid, Registry No. S-2/656, owner of this Website whose use is regulated by this document. To contact MEIRO JOYAS, you can use the email address email@example.com
MEIRO JOYAS reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, MEIRO JOYAS recommends that the user read this document carefully.
Access and Security
Both the access to this website, and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it, shall be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The conditions of access to this website will be subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user thereof, being prohibited in general any type of action to the detriment of MEIRO JOYAS. The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes will be strictly prohibited, and in particular with a non-exhaustive nature:
• Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, to own image, to secrecy in communications, to intellectual and industrial property, to data protection, etc.).
• Publish, disclose, advertise, distribute, etc., any material, subject matter or information with obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory or illegal content.
• Include or introduce any type of computer virus, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems of any kind accessible through said Web page.
• Alter or intervene by fraudulent means, personal Web pages or emails of other users without their authorization.
• Perform through this website any type of advertising or offer to sell goods or services for commercial purposes.
• Improper or inappropriate use with respect to the normal functioning and purpose of all those services that may be included in this Website, such as product comments, forums, blogs, etc.
• The user will be liable for damages of any nature that MEIROJOYAS may suffer, on occasion or as a consequence of the breach of any of the aforementioned obligations as well as others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to with the use of the Website.
On the other hand, with regard to access by users, in case of registration, the following considerations should be taken into account.
To create an account on the website you need to use a password. This is a personal space and is governed by the following conditions of use:
• The registered user is obliged to diligently safeguard and keep the username and password secret.
• It will be the responsibility of the registered user to provide due diligence to prevent access and / or use of the services available to them by third parties who access or use the codes or identification codes in their name.
• The registered user will be solely responsible for the election, loss, theft or unauthorized use of any code or identifying code and the consequences that may arise from it.
• The registered user must inform the company, as soon as possible, of the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the username and password that identify him / her. This communication will be made in writing to the address of our address, previously exposed, or by email to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that the personal data you provide us through our website or by sending mail electronic, will be incorporated into an automated file and encryption owned by Vivian Arévalo , with registered office at C / Mequinenza 16, 28022 (Madrid), in order to manage, provide, expand and improve the services offered on the website, execute the contracts that are made through the same, study the use of the services by the clients, the sending of updates of the services, as well as to send advertising and / or promotional information of the products and services offered by MEIRO JOYAS .
MEIRO JOYAS communicates to the client the non-obligatory nature of the collection of such data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, failure to complete said data may prevent MEIRO JOYAS from providing all those services linked to such data, freeing it from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.
The client undertakes to provide MEIRO JOYAS with certain information in relation to their personal data, answering, in any case, the veracity of the same. Likewise, the customer agrees to keep these data updated. For its part, MEIRO JOYAS reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any customer who has provided false information, without prejudice to any other actions that may be required by Law.
In case of users who provide their data to MEIRO JOYAS and who are not customers, they expressly accept that the fact of providing their data to MEIRO JOYAS is equivalent to their express authorization to send advertising through this medium. If this is not the case, please do not provide your information and / or do not send any communication to MEIRO JOYAS.
The partners can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition of personal data that the legislation recognizes to all those affected by a data treatment by one of the following ways:
Sending an email to email@example.com
The request of the partner must meet the following minimum content legally established:
• Name and surname.
• Photocopy of the DNI, electronic signature or scanned copy of the DNI.
• Concrete request.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
All the contents of this website are protected by Spanish intellectual property regulations, all rights reserved, and whose content belongs solely and exclusively to its author.
The access to this material will not imply in any form license for its reproduction and / or distribution that, in any case, will be prohibited except prior and express consent of MEIRO JOYAS.
MEIRO JOYAS excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the services transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, received, obtained or to which Accessed through the Website as well as by the services provided or offered by third parties or entities MEIRO JOYAS will try as much as possible to update and rectify that information hosted on its Website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. However, it will be exonerated from liability for its non-updating or rectification as well as for the contents and information provided in it. In this sense, MEIRO JOYAS has no obligation to control and does not control the content transmitted, disseminated or made available to third parties by customers, users or collaborators, except in cases where required by current legislation or when required by a Judicial or Administrative Authority competent.
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of www.meirojoyas.com, whose rights in this respect it legitimately holds MEIRO JOYAS, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The infraction of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
Those customers, or users who send comments, opinions or comments to the Website through the electronic mail service or by any other means, in the cases in which, due to the nature of the Services, it is possible, we reserve the right to publish them anonymously in order to improve the functioning of our website and expand information. Likewise, it is understood that this authorization is made free of charge.
Claims that may be filed by customers in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the Services of this Website should be directed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEIRO JOYAS, reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all services offered at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, for power failure or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, MEIRO JOYAS does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Website or the Services, so the use of them by the user is carried out at your own risk, without which, At no time can MEIRO JOYAS be held responsible in this regard.
MEIRO JOYAS will not be liable in case there are interruptions of the Services, delays, errors, malfunctions of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of MEIRO JOYAS, and / or due to a fraudulent or culpable action of the client and / or originates causes of fortuitous event or overwhelming force.
Without prejudice to what is established in article 1105 of the Civil Code, the following shall also be included in the concept of force majeure, and for the purposes of these General Conditions, all events that occur outside the control of MEIRO JOYAS, such as: third parties, operators or service companies, government acts, lack of access to third party networks, acts or omissions of the Public Authorities, those others produced as a consequence of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc. and the attack of hackers or third parties specialized in the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that MEIRO JOYAS has adopted reasonable security measures in accordance with the state of the tecnique.
In any case, whatever its cause, MEIRO JOYAS will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits.
MEIRO JOYAS excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents, which may cause alteration in the computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored in the same.
MEIRO JOYAS is not responsible for the use that the client makes of the services of the Website or their passwords, as well as any other material thereof, infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other rights of third parties.
The client undertakes to hold harmless MEIRO JOYAS, for any damage, prejudice, sanction, expense (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) or civil, administrative or any other liability, that could suffer MEIRO JOYAS that is related to the breach or partial or defective performance of the provisions of these General Conditions or applicable legislation, and, in particular, in relation to their obligations regarding the protection of personal data collected in these conditions or established in the LOPD and development regulations.
MEIRO JOYAS informs you that during the navigation of the Website "cookies" are used, small data files that are generated on the user's computer and that allow us to obtain the following information:
• The date and time of access to the Website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
• The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
• The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website.
• Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
Free Text Fields
The free text fields that, at the client's disposal, may appear on the Website have as sole and exclusive purpose the gathering of information to improve the quality of the Services, especially the delivery of the purchased products.
The Client will not include, in those spaces that the Website may offer as "free text fields", any personal data that can be qualified within those data for which a medium or high level of protection is required, without prior notice to MEIRO JOYAS, as defined by current regulations.